PLACES TO VISIT
1. Negombo the ancient trading port in sri lanka.
2. The canals, churches, clock towers & fort build by the dutch during the time of their ruling. Also the large fishing city where hundreds of 30 foot trawlers burge in to the sea for 10 to 15 day long journey. Is just 10 minutes from the villa.
3. Boat rides on the muthurajawela marshes, not even 1km from the villa, will take you along the shores of the canal with lush greenery.
4. crocodiles, water monitors, water snakes, monkies & variety of birds all the way to the picturesque negombo lagoon.
5. The commercial capital of sri lanka “colombo” is only 18km only an hour journey from the villa for shopping & sight seeing.
6. Day tours could be arranged from the villa to visit the elephant orphanage or to the ancient city of kandy, gem mining city “ ratnapura” , also to the famous hikkaduwa, bentota & galle towns in the south.